Here you will find source code written by me that you may use and modify freely, the only requirement is that the comment about the original author (and the notice about this) remains in the source code.
It's source code for Embarcadero Delphi.
Since my source code has been stolen several times during the years 1998 to 2021, I can not publish what I want from my own source code as there are people who have published it in their name.
You can download the program AS-DSC 1.0 (AS-DSC.ZIP, AS-DSC-X86.ZIP) that downloads all of my shared source code to the program's folder. The program reads the file Files.TXT. DSC is an abbreviation of Download Source Code.
- AJHash.PAS (My own hash function AJ Hash for Embarcadero Delphi, included are 32-bit and 64-bit, but it can easily be extended.)
- DataTools.PAS (A simple little library to handle some common data types in Embarcadero Delphi.)
- KSADLL.PAS (Dynamically load my little DLL file KSA.DLL / KSA-X86.DLL in Embarcadero Delphi and use it to make encryption keys from passwords.)
- LEA256.PAS (An implementation of the block cipher LEA-256 for Embarcadero Delphi.)
- LEA256CTR.PAS (An implementation of a CTR mode for the block cipher LEA-256 for Embarcadero Delphi.)
- LEA256CTRSpeedTest.DPR (A speed test for my implementation of the block cipher LEA-256 in CTR mode for Embarcadero Delphi.)
- LEA256Test.DPR (A simple test for my implementation of the block cipher LEA-256 for Embarcadero Delphi.)
- RandomDLL.PAS (Dynamically load my little DLL file RANDOM.DLL / RANDOM-X86.DLL in Embarcadero Delphi and use it to generate random Bytes.)