AS-Text Crypt 6.0 - Encrypt text with Salsa20, ChaCha20 or HC-256.
Screenshot of AS-Text Crypt 6.0
Encryption program for text that uses Salsa20, ChaCha20 or HC-256 with a 256-bit key. The program encodes the encrypted information.
- In addition to offering HEX, there are also two other encoding methods, one with only letters and one with only symbols.
- Can be used to only encode the text, then leave the field password blank.
- This encryption program makes use of a key strengthening algorithm which delays the final encryption key, this increases the security.
- The program compresses the text to increase the security.
- The program stores an encrypted checksum of the compressed original text, which is verified at decryption.
- You don't need to enter the password twice, instead you can press [F12] if you want to show or hide the password.
- Press [F8] to copy the current text to the clipboard.
- Press [F5] to clean the text before decryption, all characters that do not belong in the encoding are removed.
- Press [F6] to split the text after encryption, then each line contains 32 characters, this may be useful when you are about to share the encrypted text in messaging services or in e-mails. A cleaning of the text is needed before decryption.
Important information: Save the downloaded program if you have information encrypted with it. I do not guarantee compatibility between different versions/revisions of the program. See CRYPTO-COMPATIBILITY.TXT.
> Download AS-Text Crypt 6.0 (Zip, 1.18 MB)
Revision Date: 2022-07-04.
Unicode Support: Yes.
Program Type: Fully portable, x64.
Operating System(s): Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and 11. (Also the Server versions.)
Language(s): English and Swedish.
This is the program's official website - download the program here to get the latest version/revision. The program is free.
Check out AS-File Crypt 6.0.